Setting up processes in the payroll area for a large international manufacturing company for the employee's maternity leave period.
The BPO company, in order to support the ongoing operational processes of the Customer's company, offered services for the monthly settlement of the company's payroll as well as for the handling of the advance reports section during the absence of a responsible employee of the company for a period of more than 1 year to 2 years.
The difficulty in resolving a seemingly simple process was that the Customer's company, which is part of a large international manufacturing company, had a rather complex system of processes, internal coordination and approval of settlements.
Difficulties in the project process experienced by the BPO advisers:
- Work in the Customer's system not having current, timely updates of 1C and 1C - Payroll and HR Management releases due to the policy and restrictions of the Customer's Head Office; all released updates were completed in the system by programmers of the Head Office for a long time, which in turn complicated the accrual process and calculations.
- Lack of standard processes in the 1C Payroll and HR Management system to enable typical accrual methods to be carried out automatically by the program.
- Availability of manual and non-typical data loading from 1C Payroll and HR Management system to 1C 7.0 system.
- Tight and fixed deadlines for submitting information to close the relevant period and pay salaries on a monthly basis.
- Collection of tax forms - 200 forms according to the Customer's internal requirements, which differed from the standard process of preparing and collecting these reports, which in turn made the process of collecting the registers more complicated.
- A complex system of internal coordination processes, eventually consisting of more than 7-8 sub-processes for a certain type of transaction and settlement, which had to be complied with on a daily basis.
To solve this problem, the BPO advisers, based on the results of an initial audit of the company's operational processes, offered the Implanta solution to the Customer.
As part of Implanta's service delivery, a separate employee is allocated to interact with one Customer's operational processes directly from the Customer's office on a monthly basis.
In contrast to the classic remote support, this solution was the best because the Customer's operational processes, due to the specific internal processes and requirements of the head office, made it possible to process all requests promptly and in a timely manner without delays on the part of the BPO.
As part of the cooperation, the advisers of the BPO prepared a Customer's internal processes instruction for interacting with the Customer's contact persons in an effective way on a daily basis, which amounted to 7 pages in total.
This instruction subsequently made it possible to:
- Build up internal processes and understand company regulations better.
- Optimise unnecessary and time-consuming processes.
- Suggest best practices in the process of reconciling calculations, accruals and payments to employees.
- Timely inform management and employees of relevant changes and amendments to legislation.
- Improve the reporting system.
The BPO is still providing payroll services at present. At the time of provision of its services, the Customer's company is on the Fortune 100 list according to the results of 2022.
Registration of LLP in the Republic of Kazakhstan
Setting up processes for the newly formed company as an "LLP" followed by monthly services, includin ...More
Setting up processes to establish a Conciliation Commission, conducting training for its members, fo ...More
Registration of a legal entity
The legal department of the BPO company, within the services, provides full support for the registra ...More
Outsourcing services - outstaffing
Outsourcing services - outstaffing of personnel for a large international manufacturing company in t ...More
Archiving personal files of employees and orders
The HR department of BPO, as part of the design work, provides services for the preparation of docum ...More