Setting up processes to establish a Conciliation Commission, conducting training for its members, followed by monthly Implant and Outstaff services.
As part of the establishment of the Conciliation Board, BPO proposed a solution for the LLP, for which a whole cycle of work was organised, from advising on the implementation of the Conciliation Board to training its members and providing monthly support to the Customer's company.
Prior to the commencement of the services, an analysis of the planned activities and the activities of the company as a whole was carried out. Meetings were held to provide the necessary documents as well as training. As a result, training was given to workers on the basic Labour Code as well as on negotiation.
In order to provide correct accounting based on the results of the analysis, a solution to organise and set up processes directly in the Customer's company office was subsequently proposed, as the classic solution of remote rendering of services based on the Customer's activity assessment proved to be less effective.
With high competence and relevant expertise, the BPO team organised the process of finding and recruiting high-performing employees with relevant competence and experience, who were subsequently involved in conducting trainings as well as in the Customer's office as part of, the BPO solutions provided services - "Implant" and "Outstaffers".
The result of the BPO's work during the time it has been rendering its services in the current project:
- The Conciliation Commission documents have been prepared and written;
- The members of the Conciliation Commission have been trained;
- Annual training of Conciliation Commission members within the framework of the Labour Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan has been proposed;
- The staff accounting process for the assigned area has been set up;
- Staff files have been prepared and organised;
- Correct process for HR accounting in the customer's internal system and 1C Payroll and HR Management 8.2 has been set up.
- The process of signing documents with employees has been set up;
- As a result: high customer satisfaction scores, regular requests for more services.
BPO supports the customer's company to the present day.
Registration of LLP in the Republic of Kazakhstan
Setting up processes for the newly formed company as an "LLP" followed by monthly services, includin ...More
Setting up processes in the payroll area for a large international manufacturing company for the emp ...More
Registration of a legal entity
The legal department of the BPO company, within the services, provides full support for the registra ...More
Outsourcing services - outstaffing
Outsourcing services - outstaffing of personnel for a large international manufacturing company in t ...More
Archiving personal files of employees and orders
The HR department of BPO, as part of the design work, provides services for the preparation of docum ...More