Outsourcing services - outstaffing
Outsourcing services - outstaffing of personnel for a large international manufacturing company in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Within the services of outsourcing – outstaffing of personnel, an International company reached the team BPO for the recruitment of personnel and staffing employees in the BPO.
The total number of employees at the initial stage of the request is 15, further increase to 60 and 120 employees, respectively.
As part of the outstaffing service - for providing requested number of employees in the office of Client on time of a set of measures for recruitment and outsourcing of personnel has been settled up. For achieving the goal and providing the services on time consultants of BPO has used different sources for posting vacancies on different website’s as well as used direct search methods for better results.
The recruiting department of BPO - carried out the process of searching for employees with the appropriate qualifications.
Searching region - Almaty region, Almaty city, as well as cities adjacent to the region.
Within 2 months from the beginning of the project, required number of employees has been successfully selected and provided according to the Client's Applications, more than 60 employees were registered in the company's staff, with the subsequent hiring of up to 120 employees in different months according to the additional needs and requests of the Client.
The level and qualification requirements for employees were from average, with minimal work experience, to highly qualified employees with extensive experience.
As part of the outstaffing services - outsourcing of personnel, BPO consultants and experts in the framework of personnel administration of employees are engaged in processing the following processes on a daily basis:
- Registration of employees under labor contracts in accordance with the requirements of the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Processing and provision of information to both employees and Clients;
- Registration of receptions / transfers / dismissals;
- Registration of premiums / lump sum payments;
- Registration of labor / social leave of employees;
- Registration of changes in working conditions of employees;
- Registration of attraction to work on weekends and holidays/overtime work;
- Registration of certificates from the place of work;
- Drawing up timesheets for employees;
- Coordination with the Client and making adjustments to the time sheet of employees;
- Filling out sheets of temporary disability;
- Making entries in the work books of employees - hiring/relocation/dismissal;
- Creation of an archive of personnel documents on dismissed employees;
- Timely registration of employment contracts (additional agreements) on Enbek.kz;
- Keeping personal files of employees;
- Keeping logs of registrations;
- Communication with employees on personnel matters;
- Processing of advance reports;
- Registration of a direction on business trips, deductions, imposition of disciplinary sanctions, provision of material assistance, reimbursement of expenses
- Registration of job descriptions
- Registration of agreements on liability, non-disclosure agreements of confidential information, consent to the processing of personal data, non-competition agreements
- Collection of applications for the application of tax deductions
- Registration of a change of full name, identity document, address at the place of registration / residence
- Registration of hospitality expenses
- Drawing up a training contracts
- Searching for personnel, conducting an initial interview.
Additionally, at the request of the Client, BPO provided employees with voluntary medical insurance, computer equipment and mobile phones.
Currently, the group of companies continues to provide services for the Client and BPO is one of the leading partners in the field of business process outsourcing. The main factor and the key to successful cooperation is an integrated approach for solving the case, timely and error-free execution of incoming requests, as well as a transparent approach applied by BPO in relation to all clients, without any exceptions!
Registration of LLP in the Republic of Kazakhstan
Setting up processes for the newly formed company as an "LLP" followed by monthly services, includin ...More
Setting up processes in the payroll area for a large international manufacturing company for the emp ...More
Setting up processes to establish a Conciliation Commission, conducting training for its members, fo ...More
Registration of a legal entity
The legal department of the BPO company, within the services, provides full support for the registra ...More
Archiving personal files of employees and orders
The HR department of BPO, as part of the design work, provides services for the preparation of docum ...More